High Speed Interceptor 12M Patrol Boat
The 12M wide-body Interceptor is a multi-role, high-speed platform with major load carrying capacity.
She can have several days of autonomy. The large cabin can handle 6-8 upstairs and has a galley, head, and V-berth below deck.
The 12M Interceptor can have up to six gun positions.
Mission: Extended watch, command post, all-weather patrol
|Max speed||40-45 Knots|
|Weight||23,000 - 30,000 lbs|
|Fuel Cap.||400 USG|
|Engines||2 x Cummins QSB 6.7 480HP inboard diesel Engines|
|Jets||2 x Hamilton Jet HJ292|
|Headroom||6'10" VP, 6'6" cuddy|
|Ballistic Protection||Interior or exterior options|
|Gun Positions||up to 6|
|More photos on Flickr|
- Commercial off the shelf availability.
- Multi-mission capable.
- High speed 40-45 knots.
- Cabin Designed for Equatorial and Arctic Conditions
- 360 Visibility
- Multi-day Autonomy
- Structure to ISO 12215 Category B or C
- Stability to ISO 12217 Category B or C
- 12" D-shape foam collar for 9 knot impacts
- High payload up to 22 passengers
- Engine lifting eyes
- Oversize sliding side doors
- All glass aft door
- Ballistic protection built in or portable
- Inboard diesel or outboard propulsion
- Rapid Removable Reconfigurable seating options
- Customer selected electronics
- Hinged Rada arch
- Centre console T-top options
- T-Top Option
- Narrow beam version 10' BOA