Slips available for 2019, from 18' up to 35', with optional 30-amp hydro and water available. Please call (613) 549-7747 to reserve your slip!
349 Wellington Street
Contact: Victoria McLaren
Channel 68 VHF
Vessels up to 200 ft.
Depth of slips 10ft.
Seasonal and transient slips.
15/30 amp shore power.
Free wireless internet near the office.
Transient reservations suggested.
Diesel, gasoline, pumpout, ice
Depth of water at fuel dock 18 ft.
Launching ramp, 75-Ton crane, hydraulic trailers, 200ft. dry dock.
Haul-out service work provided
Service contractors provided
8am to 6pm
7 days a week
May long weekend to Thanksgiving
Office open all year round.
2 blocks from grocery store
2 blocks from liquor/beer store
4 blocks from the downtown core
On-site Customs check in
Night security watch
Washroom and shower facilities
Pets allowed in city park
Laundry service available
Outside, in-water and on land.
Year Round: Includes launch, summer dockage, haul, winter storage. Power and pump outs
will be charged extra. Blocking may be extra depending on needs.
Payment in full to receive this rate, if not 'seasonal' rate will apply.
- Up to 35ft.: $97/ft. (New Clients $104/ft)
- 36ft. to 49ft.: $99/ft (New Clients $106/ft)
- 50ft. and up: as per quote
Take note: We do not permit winter live-a-boards, in-water or out.
Parking (If required): $100/season
Summer Dockage: $65/ft.
Utilities and water: $325 summer season
Winter or summer dry storage on land
Marina summer Customer $3.50sq/ft/Summer/Winter.
Non-Marina Customer $6.50sq/ft/Summer/Winter.
Commercial $45/ft on land, $40/ft in water.
$100 Cradle Storage
Blocking and on-land daily storage
- Daily on land storage at crane: $200/day
- Jack Stand Rental: $20/day or $100/week or $350/season
Haul or launch (each way)
- Up to 35ft.: $15/ft.
- 36ft. to 49ft.: $17/ft
- Emergency & Unknown vessel: $30/ft
SPECIAL MOVES ON LAND ARE SUBJECT TO LABOUR FEES OF $80 per man hr, 1 hr. minimum.
Mast Stepping: $300/hr
- Under 30 ft: $80 for the first hour. Over 30 ft: $100 for the first hour, $65/hr after
- Daily: $2.00/ft ($1.80/ft no hydro and water)
- Weekly: $6.75/ft ($5.75/ft no hydro and water)
- Monthly: $19.75/ft ($18.75/ft no hydro and water)
- Per Day: $15.00, Per Week: $60.00
- with trailer per day: $20.00
- with trailer per week: $120.00
Ramp Fee: $10 each way, must leave phone number to have a tag for vehicle.
The marina is also only 2 blocks from grocery/liquor stores and only 4 blocks from downtown shopping.
Our marina is also a recognized Canada/US Customs entrance point.